Easy 5 ingredient dessert recipe for Easter made with Cadbury Creme Eggs. This Cadbury Creme Egg Dip will be a hit at your Easter party or gathering.
When I think of Easter candy, a picture of a cute little white bunny comes to mind. You know the one I’m talking about right? The bunny that clucks like a chicken and lays chocolate eggs 🙂 I loved that commercial as a kid! I still have to laugh when I see it. Of course I’m talking about the Cadbury bunny and those precious Cadbury Creme Eggs.
If you’re a fan of those famous chocolate covered eggs with the super sweet and gooey center then you will go nuts for this Cadbury Creme Egg Dip.
Cadbury eggs are the star ingredient in this dip and there’s a lot of Cadbury goodness to dip into. The candy is chopped up and folded into a cream cheese based dip. The cream cheese helps to cut the sweetness of the eggs a bit, but the Cadbury flavor is definitely still highlighted.
Do you love Cadbury eggs? I do and totally lose all restraint if there are any of these eggs laying around. I had a few left after making this dip and needless to say, they are disappearing pretty fast.
Easy and cute Easter dessert
Cadbury Creme Egg Dip is a very festive and easy dessert for any Easter party or gathering. It is kid friendly, but will be loved by the adults as well. This dip goes great with vanilla wafers, but would also work well served with fruit or graham crackers. I used a mini Easter Basket that I found at Hobby Lobby as a creative serving bowl. It was the perfect size to fit a small glass jar that I then put the dip into. Instant Easter cuteness I tell you!
I hope you enjoy!
How to make Cadbury Creme Egg Dip
5 ingredient dessert dip recipe for Easter made with Cadbury Creme Eggs. This Cadbury Creme Egg Dip will be a hit at your Easter party.
- 1 8 oz block of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 10 Cadbury Creme Eggs (regular size)
- 1 additional Cadbury Creme Egg (optional)
- Place cream cheese in a bowl with the butter and beat until creamy using a mixer on medium speed.
- Add vanilla then slowly add the powdered sugar and mix until well incorporated.
- Chop the Cadbury eggs into small pieces and gently fold into the dip mixture until combined.
- Chill in the refrigerator for an hour or until ready to serve.
- Serve with vanilla wafers, fruit, or graham crackers. If desired, cut an additional Cadbury egg in half and top dip with one or both halves.