Classic conversation hearts for Valentine’s Day add a fun twist to this Conversation Heart Cheesecake Dip recipe.
OK, first, I must apologize for a lack of posts lately. Behind the scenes, I’m working on a total re-design of this blog which is taking most of the time that I have to put towards my blogging hobby. I want to create a more modern and appealing site that highlights the photos and dips that are the focus of Dip Recipe Creations. It’s funny how I loved the design when I first launched the blog a few years ago and now I think it’s horrible, lol. So stay tuned for the new look, I’m really excited about how it’s coming together.
I’ll admit that I’m not the biggest fan of conversation hearts. I wasn’t a fan of them as a kid and I’m not really wowed by them as an adult. But one must admit that they are a classic Valentine’s Day candy and they are also adorable. Hearts with cute sayings on them? There’s got to be some fun and creating things to do with them, right? That’s where the thought for this dip came from. Cheesecake dip makes everything better and the conversation hearts make a colorful and festive addition. I even rimmed my serving bowl in crushed conversation hearts
I noticed some of the sayings on the conversation hearts have been updated over the years to reflect our current times. I think my favorite one might just be the smiley face one 🙂
This fluffy Conversation Heart Cheesecake Dip would be great for kid’s Valentine’s Day party or is a great way to use up left over V-day candy. These pink and white iced animal crackers are a great dipper choice to serve this dip with too. Vanilla wafers or graham crackers would also be good.
- 1 8-oz blocks of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powered sugar
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup crushed conversation hearts
- Optional: whole conversation hearts to top with or additional crushed conversation hearts to rim the serving dish with.
- In a small metal bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Using a mixer on medium speed, beat the cream cheese until creamy. Slowly add in the powdered sugar until well incorporated. Mix in marshmallow fluff until combined.
- Fold in whipped cream and conversation hearts.
- Serve immediately.
Serve this Conversation Heart Day Cheesecake Dip with regular or iced animal crackers, graham crackers, or vanilla wafers.