I love just about anything maple! Of course I love maple syrup on my pancakes or french toast (or straight from the container…shhhh). However, maple syrup isn’t just for breakfast anymore. There are maple glazed donuts, maple cookies, maple candy, and the list goes on. In a box of chocolates, the maple one is one of my most favorite pieces. So…how about a maple dip?
This dip is such a great compliment to any fall food spread and is so simple to make with only 5 ingredients. Serve as a maple fruit dip with apples or as a dessert dip with graham crackers or vanilla wafers. It’s always a hit when I serve it. Also a great addition to a brunch buffet, bridal shower, or a baby shower.
This can be made ahead of time and kept in the fridge. I often times make this for football tailgates and it is very portable in a small container in the cooler.
Happy early Thanksgiving to you all!
Adapted from: Mom-Mom.Com
- 1 8 oz block of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 tbsp pure maple syrup (not pancake syrup)
- Mix together cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in maple syrup. .
- Add in sugar and brown sugar and mix until combined.
- Chill for at least an hour.