5 ingredient Marshmallow Fruit Dip pairs well with a wide variety of fruits. An easy, fluffy cream cheese dip that makes a great appetizer, snack or dessert for a crowd.
This is a classic recipe with a little twist from homemade whipped cream (instead of Cool Whip) and a touch of vanilla. A sweet dip that is great for any gathering.
Add these other great fruit dips to your spread and there will be a flavor for everyone.
- Caramel Apple Dip
- Lemon Fruit Dip
- Dark Chocolate Fruit Dip
- Champagne Cheesecake Fruit Dip (this one’s for the adults)
Recipe Tips and Tricks
Make sure that your cream cheese has had enough time to soften and get to room temperature so that it’s easier to mix. Otherwise, it can cause lumps to form in your dip.
Marshmallow Creme comes in a jar or container and is a sticky, very sweet marshmallow spread. It can usually be found in your grocery store’s baking aisle.
Folding the whipped cream in instead of just mixing helps to keep the dip fluffy.
Most of your favorite fruits will work well with this dip. Some of my favorites are strawberries, pineapple, peaches, grapes, kiwi, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and melon slices.
You could also serve as a dessert dip with graham crackers, vanilla wafers or cookies.
This should last 3 to 5 days in the fridge in a tightly covered container.
You can make this recipe ahead of time as well.
Using a mixer with the whisk attachment or a hand mixer, whip the powdered sugar and heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
Add the cream cheese to a separate bowl and mix until creamy.
Add vanilla extract.
Slowly incorporate in the marshmallow cream.
Fold in whipped cream.
Serve and enjoy!
Marshmallow Fruit Dip
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz block of cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 7 oz marshmallow creme
- Using a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment or a hand mixer, whip the heavy cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Place cream cheese in a medium bowl. Using a mixer on medium speed, mix until creamy.
- Add in the vanilla extract.
- Slowly add in the marshmallow cream and mix until combined.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream