There are many different pumpkin dip recipes around and I even posted one of my favorite versions last fall. However, today, I’m adding a new twist with this sweet and fluffy Oreo White Chocolate Pumpkin Dip recipe.
I think chocolate and pumpkin flavors go really well together so I really wanted to combine them in a dip recipe. But this dip actually gets a double punch of chocolate with crushed Oreo cookies AND white chocolate chips. I have a weakness for Oreos….shhhh! 🙂 I also love how the orange and dark brown color combination really just pops and is perfect for Halloween (or anytime).
Yes, I said Halloween! It is now officially the fall! Do you decorate for Halloween and/or the fall? I love this season and really like all the fall colors. I got all my fall stuff out this past weekend and love how cozy it seems to make our house feel. There are pops of orange all around with pumpkins, leaves, and good smelling candles…yay for Fall! I also love the cooler nights which are perfect comfort food weather.
This Oreo White Chocolate Pumpkin Dip will be a great dessert dip for your Halloween party or Thanksgiving gathering. In case the Oreos and white chocolate chips are not enough chocolate for you, this dip tastes and looks great served with chocolate graham crackers. Apple slices would also go well if you want something to help to balance out all the sweet chocolate 🙂
- 1 8-oz block cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 15 ounce can pure pumpkin (do not use pumpkin pie filling)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 10 Oreos crushed
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- In a small bow, beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. (I usually add 1/2 cup sugar at a time to avoid clumping)
- Add in brown sugar and cinnamon. Slowly add in pumpkin and continue mixing until well combined.
- Fold in whipped cream, crushed Oreos, and white chocolate chips.
- Chill dip in the refrigerator for an hour or until ready to serve.
- If desired, top with additional crushed Oreos or white chocolate chips before serving.
- Chocolate graham crackers or apple slices make great dippers.