There is something magical about about pumpkin spice and coffee on a cool fall day. The Pumpkin Spice Latte (also known as a PSL in coffee lingo) is the most popular seasonal drink that Starbucks offers and people are hooked on it. But why limit pumpkin and espresso to just a beverage? Earlier this year, I posted a Chocolate Espresso Dip and now I bring you a Pumpkin Spice Latte Dip. So if you are a PSL fan, then you are going to love this one!
I’ve said it before, but fall is my favorite season. I love the weather, the colors, the sights, and of course all the flavors of fall. I’m burning my pumpkin candle and my house smells so good! I’m really into fall food and drinks this year. I’ve been making lots of soups and comfort food and on Saturday, I made this Caramel Apple Sangria for a girls day. I’m already so excited about all the good food that Thanksgiving will bring.
This Pumpkin Spice Latte Dip is the perfect treat to serve at your fall or Halloween party. Full of pumpkin, espresso powder, and pumpkin pie spice, this is a creamy and cool dessert version of the drink. You can adjust the amount of espresso powder you use depending on how strong you want the coffee flavor. This dip looks absolutely adorable served in a mini trifle bowl and topped with some whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice just like an actual latte. Don’t you want to just dig right into that bowl? Plus, pumpkin desserts just rock this time of year! 😛
My favorite dippers for this one are gingersnap cookies, but this would also work nicely with apple slices, vanilla wafers, or graham crackers. Get creative with this one and have some fun!
Pumpkin Spice Latte Dip
- 1 8 oz block of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1-2 tsp espresso powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a small bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Using a mixer on medium speed, beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar. Add 1 tsp espresso powder, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extra and mix until combined. Taste and add more espresso powder as desired.
- Fold in pumpkin puree and whipped cream.
- Optional: Top with additional whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice