Samoa meets S’mores in this 4 ingredient Samoa Pie Dip recipe inspired by one of America’s favorite girl scout cookies (aka Caramel Delights)
Samoa Pie Dip
It’s amazing just how good chocolate, caramel, and coconut is together. The Girl Scouts definitely got it right and helped make this flavor combination famous with their Samoa cookies.
But you don’t need to wait for Girl Scout season to enjoy a Samoa themed dessert. This quick recipe comes together in no time with only a few ingredients.
I was browsing the baking aisle at the grocery store pondering ideas for new dip recipes when a bag of these Toasted Coconut Marshmallows caught me eye.
Several things came to mind as I grabbed a few bags and added them to my cart. A Samoa S’mores Dip topped my list and when I first tested this recipe out, I immediately knew that it would be blog worthy. Mounds candy bars add an extra layer of coconut goodness to this gooey, yummy dip.
I took a batch of this Samoa S’mores Dip down the street to a neighborhood potluck and it was a hit! My neighbor who does not like coconut even raved about it. That’s when you know that you have a winner!
How to make Samoa Pie Dip
This Samoa S’mores Dip is super easy to make.
Line an 8 inch skillet with Mounds candy bars and pour some caramel sauce over them.
Then top with the coconut marshmallows.
Once heated, then use your favorite chocolate fudge and caramel sauces to drizzle on top and your’re ready to dig in!
I personally love the fudge and caramel sauces from Trader Joe’s. Serve with short bread cookies to complete the Samoa experience (graham crackers work well too).
Samoa meets S'mores in a 4 ingredient Samoa Pie Dip inspired by the girl scout cookie. Easy and loaded with chocolate, caramel, and coconut.
- 15 individually wrapped Mounds candy bars, wrappers removed
- 1 bag of toasted coconut marshmallows
- 4 tbsp caramel sauce plus more for drizzling
- 1 tbsp Fudge sauce for drizzling
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line an 8 inch cast iron skillet with the Mounds bars. Pour 4 tbsp of caramel sauce over the candy bars. Top with marshmallows.
- Heat in the oven for 5-7 minutes or until the marshmallows begin to turn golden brown.
- Drizzle with fudge and caramel sauces.
- Server warm with short bread cookies or graham crackers.