Strawberry lemonade is such a refreshing drink on a hot summer day! I love the sweet flavor of strawberries with the tart flavor of lemon. Now I have a new way to enjoy that same great taste- a strawberry lemonade dip.
This strawberry lemonade dip features a new product from Yoplait– their new Greek 100 Whips which are cups of whipped Greek yogurt. They have a fluffy mousse like texture which is great for use in dip recipes. I used the strawberry flavor for this dip.
Every year, in June, a town just north of where I live does their annual Strawberry Faire. Tons of people come out to enjoy all the street vendors and of course, lots of strawberries! There are strawberry themed crafts and lots of food everywhere. A local church always does their homemade strawberry shortcake and it’s always a hit (you better get it early). And yes, strawberry lemonade was on the menu too which helped to spark the idea for this strawberry lemonade dip.
Here’s a photo I snapped of the fresh strawberries that were for sale. Unfortunately, we didn’t get ours when I took this photo and they were sold out by the time we walked back by 🙁 I need to remember that for next year!
This dip will be an awesome treat at your summer parties. Great dippers for this strawberry lemonade dip include fresh fruit, graham crackers, pretzels, and vanilla wafers.
The Yoplait Greek 100 Whip yogurt featured in this blog post was provided courtesy of Yoplait. All content and opinions are my own.
Strawberry Lemonade Dip
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 3 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup strawberry puree (equals about 8 oz strawberries)
- 1 container Yoplait Strawberry Greek 100 Whip Yogurt
- Additional lemon zest for garnish
- Add heavy cream, lemon zest, lemon juice, and powdered sugar to a small metal bowl and beat until whipped cream forms stiff peaks.
- Fold in strawberry puree and yogurt.
- Refrigerate dip for a couple of hours before serving.
- Serve with fresh fruit, graham crackers, pretzels, and vanilla wafers.