Are you looking for an easy Valentine’s Day dessert? This white chocolate raspberry cheesecake dip recipe combines the sweetness of white chocolate with fresh raspberries to create a light and fluffy dessert dip.
Chocolate is as synonymous with Valentine’s Day as hearts and flowers are. I’m not sure about you, but I will always take an excuse to enjoy any dessert that has chocolate in it or on it. 🙂
Speaking of hearts, do any of you decorate at for Valentine’s Day? I do a little bit and my Valentine’s stuff usually goes up once I take the Christmas stuff down. I feel like I need something to add some cheer as everything looks so bare when the Christmas decorations get put away, lol.
Ok, back to the food part of Valentine’s Day. I wanted to create a sweet, cheesecake like dip for this year’s holiday and knew it had to incorporate chocolate. I used white chocolate for its smoothness and the raspberries add great flavor and color.
Oh, and I just heard this morning that Dunkin Donuts has come out with a white chocolate raspberry latte. I sense a Valentine’s day theme here 🙂
Serve the white chocolate raspberry cheesecake dip with vanilla wafers, chocolate graham crackers, or your favorite cookies. You may also be interested in this Tastefully Simple Raspberry Chocolate Cheese Ball Mix .
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Dip
- 1 8 oz block of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 oz bakers white chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6 oz fresh raspberries
- Place raspberries into a blender and blend into a puree. Then run the puree through a fine mesh strainer to remove the seeds. Use the back of a spoon to press the mixture through the strainer to help get more juice through. Set aside.
- Melt white chocolate using your preferred method and let cool. See note below.
- In a small bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- Using a mixer on medium speed, mix the cream cheese until smooth. Add in vanilla and slowly add in powdered sugar. Mix until combined.
- Fold in melted white chocolate and whipped cream.
- Reserve about a 1/2 tbsp of the raspberry puree to drizzle on top of the dip and mix the remaining puree into the dip.
- Chill for an hour in the refrigerator. Serve with fresh fruit, vanilla wafers, or graham crackers.