Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip with Real Chicken
The flavor of buffalo wings in an easy, no mess dip. Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip is a great game day or party appetizer made with real chicken. This crock pot recipe is sure to be a fan favorite.
- 1 8 oz block of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 cups shredded chicken (a store bought rotisserie chicken works well)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 sliced green onions, optional
Cut the block of cream cheese into cubes and place in a single layer in the bottom of a slow cooker (crock pot)
Pour the ranch dressing and buffalo sauce over the cream cheese
Add the shredded chicken to the slow cooker
Top with shredded cheese
Turn the slow cooker on high and heat for 1 hour or until the dip is hot. Stir occasionally to combine the ingredients as the dip heats.
Optionally, top with green onions and/or a drizzle of ranch and buffalo sauce
Serve warm with chips, crackers, or veggies