Crock Pot Margarita Chicken Dip
Easy slow cooker chicken dip recipe with tequila. This Crock Pot Margarita Chicken Dip will be a great appetizer for Cinco de Mayo, summer cookout, or your next party.
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded (a rotisserie chicken works well)
- 2 1/2 cups Monterrey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tbsp lime zest
- 2 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Small container of Pico de Gallo (store bought or homemade)
Cut the cream cheese into small cubes (approximately 1 inch) and layer across the bottom of a medium sized crock pot.
Spread the shredded chicken over top of the cream cheese and cover with shredded cheese. Add the remaining ingredients to the crock pot.
Turn the crock pot on high, cover, and heat for about an hour or until the dip is heated through. Stir the dip several times as it is warming up to mix the ingredients together and keep the bottom from browning.
Serve warm with tortilla chips and top with Pico de Gallo.