Dill Pickle Dip
A creamy dip recipe that is full of dill pickle flavor. And this Dill Pickle Dip takes just 5 minutes to make!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 cup dill pickle, chopped and drained (about 5 spears)
- 2 TBSP pickle juice
- 1 TBSP fresh dill, chopped
- 1 TBSP fresh garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, chopped
In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and sour cream.
Add remaining ingredients and stir to incorporate.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
The flavors will tend to get a bit stronger the longer the dip sits.
Make sure to drain any juice from the chopped pickles to ensure the dip doesn't get too thin.