Beer Dip with Cheese
Easy, 5 ingredient dip recipe. Hot Beer Dip is a great appetizer for your next game day, party or potluck. Great served with pretzels, chips, crackers or veggies.
- 2 8 oz blocks of cream cheese, softened
- 1 1 oz package ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2/3 cup beer (preferably a darker beer)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Using a mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
Add in ranch dressing packet and mix to combine.
Continue mixing and slowly add in the beer.
Stir in shredded cheese.
Spread dip mixture into a small casserole dish and bake for 30 minutes or until the dip is heated through.