Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip with Sausage
Easy warm appetizer recipe for Thanksgiving or Christmas. This Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip with Sausage is cheesy, colorful and perfect for a holiday party.
- 1 8 oz block of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 pound pork sausage, crumbled and cooked
- 1 tsp fresh sage, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries, chopped
- 2 tbsp green onions, chopped
- 1 cup white cheddar, shredded
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
Spread into a baking dish and place into the oven for 15 minutes or until heated through.
Serve warm with baguette slices or crackers.