Today’s recipe is a chocolate cherry fruit dip and is part of the Chobani #madewithchobani challenge. This is super easy to put together and would be a great Valentine’s party dessert dip.
When I was asked to be a part of the #madewithchobani challenge, I immediately started coming up with dip recipe ideas using Chobani. The challenge is to create a unique recipe with Chobani yogurt as a healthy ingredient. I wanted to use one of the fruit yogurts as a key flavor and the one that stood out to me was the Chobani Black Cherry Greek Yogurt. This yogurt has the fruit on the bottom that you mix in.
So what goes well with cherry? Well chocolate of course 🙂 You could think of this as a chocolate covered cherry in dip form. Yummy! This chocolate cherry fruit dip is a dessert, but you could use low fat cream cheese or neufchatel cheese with the yogurt to make it slightly better for you.
Serve the chocolate cherry fruit dip with apple slices or strawberries (the healthier options). You can also serve this with chocolate graham crackers, pretzels, or cookies as I did when I taste tested this recipe.
- 1 8-oz blocks of cream cheese, softened
- 1 5.3-oz cup Chobani, Black Cherry Non Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips plus more for topping
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Fresh fruit pretzels, or chocolate graham crackers for dipping
- Using a mixer on medium speed, beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until creamy. Add in cocoa powder and mix until combined.
- Using a spatula, folder in yogurt and mini chocolate chips.
- Chill dip in refrigerator for an hour or until ready to serve.
You may also be interested in this White Chocolate Cherry Cheeseball Mix on Amazon.