An no bake peanut butter cheese ball shaped like a heart and decorated in sprinkles for Valentine’s Day. Peanut M&Ms are crushed and added to give an extra crunch to this easy dessert recipe.
Peanut Butter Cheese Ball
A dip may not be the thing that comes to mind to celebrate Valentine’s Day with, but I have dips for all occasions. You must admit that this cheese ball is absolutely adorable!
Here are some other creative holiday dessert cheese ball recipes:
Seriously though, if you love peanut butter, you must add this one to your list. You can serve it as a round cheese ball anytime of year and just change up the sprinkle colors for the holiday or season.
My husband and I ate on this thing all week until it was gone and it was SO GOOD! We ended up just using a spoon!
How long will this cheese ball keep?
This will last at least a few days in the fridge so go ahead and make ahead of time.
What to serve with a dessert cheese ball?
You could do sweet or salty with this dessert cheese ball. Just make sure your dippers are sturdy enough. Great ideas for dipping are:
- pretzels or pretzel sticks
- vanilla wafers
- chocolate or regular graham crackers
- animal cookies
- apple slices
How to make a Peanut Butter Cheese Ball
Step 1 – Start by whipping the cream cheese
Step 2 – Add powdered sugar
Step 3 – Add peanut butter and crushed M&Ms
Step 4 – Place into a small bowl lined with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge to harden
Step 5 – When ready to serve, place onto a plate, shape into a heart (if desired) and decorate.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup crushed peanut M&Ms
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or using a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar and mix until combined.
- Add in the peanut butter and crushed peanut M&Ms and incorporate.
- Line a small bowl with plastic wrap and place the mixture into the bowl. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least a couple of hours to firm up.
- Remove the dip from the bowl and place onto a plate.
- Shape into a heart and cover in sprinkles, chocolate chips or even M&Ms.