For you non-pumpkin fans out there, this Caramel Apple Spice Cheesecake Dip needs to be on your fall treat list. Apple cider and apple pie spice give this easy dessert dip a wonderful apple flavor and the caramel sauce makes the perfect addition on top. Great for dipping apple slices or cookies.
Fall is in full swing and this is one of my favorite times of year (along with Christmas), but man, I’m tired! Things have been extremely busy as they are every fall. I had a work conference a couple of weeks so was out of town for 4 days. This last weekend, we had 2 Halloween parties that we went to and a football game. Now, all I want to do is curl up on my couch for a weekend and do nothing 🙂 You know, when you hit that point that you just need to re-charge?
As for Halloween, we had wonderful weather last night with just a little chill in the air making it feel perfect for trick or treating. My husband and I sat out in our driveway with our dog, Cajun, and handed out candy. Cajun loved seeing all the kids, except he did bark at several of the costumes. One girl in our neighborhood absolutely loves Cajun and said she’d rather have him than all the candy…how absolutely adorable is that? There were a few people walking with their dogs so he got to say hi to some 4 legged visitors too including a small puppy. I loved seeing people out with their dogs!
So let’s talk a little more about this Caramel Apple Spice Cheesecake Dip. This dessert dip is like a creamy apple pie. It’s so easy to whip together too and I love how the smell of the cinnamon from the apple pie spice makes your house smell like fall.
- 1 (8-oz) block of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp apple cider
- 2 1/2 tsp apple pie spice
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 2 tsp caramel sauce + more for topping
- Using a mixer on medium speed, beat the cream cheese until creamy and smooth. Slowly add in the powdered sugar and brown sugar and mix until well combined.
- Add apple cider, 2 tsp caramel sauce and apple pie spice and mix until incorporated. Gently fold whipped cream into the mixture until just combined.
- Refrigerate dip until ready to serve.
- Before serving, drizzle the top with more caramel sauce. Helpful tip: You can cut the bottom corner off a Ziplock bag and use to drizzle the caramel sauce.