Pumpkin Mocha Dip is the perfect fall cheesecake dip recipe for pumpkin, chocolate, and coffee lovers everywhere! Impress your Halloween party guests with this easy and delicious recipe!
There’s something about pumpkin and coffee that just seems to go together when the weather gets cool. Last year, I brought you the PSL Dip or if you don’t speak Starbucks language, that means Pumpkin Spice Latte Dip 🙂 This year, I add chocolate to the flavor profile with this Pumpkin Mocha Dip.
This dip is great if you “like” pumpkin, but don’t “love” pumpkin if you know what I mean. The chocolate and espresso offsets the pumpkin slightly and gives the dip a nice mocha flavor. If you aren’t a pumpkin fan, then stay tuned- next up will be a fall dip recipe without pumpkin 🙂
I took this dip to a ladies Bible study night and we taste tested it with apple slices, graham crackers, and pretzels. We agreed that the apple slices allowed the mocha flavor to come through more than the graham crackers, but the pretzels were good too and offered a nice sweet and salty combination.
In other news, if you’ve visited this site in the past, you have likely noticed that I’ve completely re-designed the blog. I launched the new look several weeks ago, but it was a long time in the making. I’d love to hear feedback on what you guys think. I’m still making some tweaks behind the scenes to make things better as well. I took a bit of a break in writing new posts while I worked on the updates, but am getting back into the swing of things now just in time for the holiday season.
Pumpkin Mocha Dip
- 1 oz block of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cup powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp espresso powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Chocolate fudge sauce for drizzle
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese until creamy using a hand mixer. Slowly add in powdered sugar and mix until well combined. Fold in pumpkin puree, cocoa powder, espresso powder, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Drizzle with warm chocolate fudge sauce right before serving.