At least I’m all cozy inside with my dog cuddled next to me. Despite the winter that just won’t end here, spring really does officially begin tomorrow and that means that Easter can’t be too far away. That also means that it is time for an Easter dip.
Everyone has a favorite Easter candy, right? There are a lot of choices, but mine would be the Malted Milk Whopper Robin Eggs. They are brightly colored and speckled and look very spring like.
People seem to either love or hate malted milk. I love malted milk whether it is in candy, a milkshake, or now…a malted dessert dip.
This malted milk dip uses malted milk powder and crushed Whopper eggs for a double malt experience. I just love how springy this dip looks topped the crushed candy eggs. It is super quick and easy to make too.
Serve the malted milk dip with graham crackers, wafers, or even pretzels. Happy warm weather season!
Malted Milk Easter Dip
- 1 8 oz block of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup malted milk powder
- 1/2 cup crushed Whopper Malted Easter Eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a small bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, use a mixer to whip cream cheese until smooth. Continue mixing while slowly adding in powdered sugar. Add in vanilla and malted milk powder and mix until combined.
- Fold the whipped cream and the crushed malted eggs into the cream cheese mixture. Cover and chill for an hour before serving.
- Top with additional crushed malted egg pieces and serve with graham crackers, wafers, or pretzels.